Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Interesting start...

So, here's the beginning of my first trip to Asia. Ever. After staying up all night working on a final and submitting it just in time to get to work at 7:30am, then getting home and packing like a mad woman, It was time. Mom, dad, Mark and I had a very nice dinner at home and we were off to the airport. The Alaska flight from Seattle to San Francisco was delayed so we enjoyed the extra time together. The flight was uneventful besides being upgraded to First Class and being passed out the entire way. Two hours later, we land in San Franciscoand I realize, my flight to Taipei left a half hour ago! SFO is a ghost town so I found a corner near an electrical outlet, plugged myself in and went to sleep. Actually, the phone got plugged in. Not me.

I just had breakfast at Lori's Diner in the International Terminal and am listening to the Lion King song overhead. People still listen to this?! Now it is 8:30 am and the Eva Airlines counter should be opening...Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment